Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lets get started..
























Well, I have now gotten my work bench all completed and ready to start. Besides little things here and there I can get started with my first project.

Here is my work bench:

I picked up a stainless steal table from craigslist.org and the chair from Target. I am using the green foam for flower arrangements for my Styrofoam to hold various things. It is very cheap and will see how it goes.

As for my paints, I have gotten quite a collection already from EBay. All Testors MM acrylic with some Metalizer from Testors as well. The airbrushes (though i don't really need 6) came in a packaged deal with the air compressor.

I am currently waiting on medicine 1oz mixing cups so I can mix the paint and throw away the cup. Till then I need a much finner grit of sand paper. I have found a place that has 1000 to 12,000 grit and at a reasonable price as well. The sand paper I have is way to coarse to finish with.

"when done with the intent to die, you can do anything" -Unknown-

No comments:

Post a Comment